Haute Hoosier: Erinn O’Connor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Erinn’s usually very stylish attire is especially eye catching today in her silky gold and navy Forever 21 tank top, denim jacket courtesy of her mom’s closet, and Von Maur leggings and saddle boots. 

“I usually pick one item from my closet and shape the rest of my outfit around it.  In this case it was my tank top,” Erinn explains. 

The saddle boots are her favorite piece from her wardrobe along with a leather jacket she often wears.  In the summer she wears the tank top alone but to transition into winter she layers sweaters, jackets, and scarves over top.  Erinn describes her style as very edgy and fashion forward and she can make an outfit out of almost anything, qualifying her to be a Haute Hoosier.

I am a journalism major at IU with a concentration and minor in apparel merchandising and a minor in studio art! 
Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes