Chris Hoenke ’11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Full Name: Christopher Hoenke
Major: Exercise Science
Nick Names: Del, Hanks

Favorite College Memory: Last year during little 5 we had a 200ft slip-n-slide in the tailgate fields while it was raining.

Favorite movie: Tommy Boy is the best movie of all time. And basically anything with Bill Murray—he’s the man.

Favorite food: Italian Beef, but there isn’t any place to get a good one around here, so I have to make it myself.

Plans for after graduation: Get my personal training certification from the NSCA and get people huge!

Dream Job: Strength and Conditioning coach for the Chicago Bears

Hobbies: I’m really into working out. I go to the gym 4 days a week. When it’s nice outside, Disc Golf. I also really enjoy cooking. I’d rather make a meal for a girl than take her someplace like Applebee’s any day of the week.

Favorite B-town restaurant: Runcible Spoon—best biscuits and gravy ever.

Favorite B-town hangout: Bears on Thursday for Kareoke.  It’s a great way to finish up the week and get a little rowdy with some friends.

What will you miss most about college? The thing I’m going to miss most about college is the amount of music that’s around. Everywhere you go you hear a new song or a new band you’ve never heard before.

Molly Johnson is a junior studying journalism and political science at Indiana University. She is originally from a small town in Northwest Indiana, though traveling is one of her passions. She has studied abroad in Dublin, Ireland and Seoul, South Korea- both of which were life-changing experiences. Molly loves to read and write, and has been a reporter and desk editor at the Indiana Daily Student, IU's award-winning student newspaper, for three years. Currently she is interning at Bloom, a city magazine in Bloomington, IN. Molly plans to go on to graduate school and then pursue a career as a writer. She hopes, one day, to write a book.