jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cheap Shoes for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Every girl has a guilty fashion pleasure, and I’m sure most of us will admit to splurging on shoes!  It can be hard to shop for trendy, quality footwear on a tight college budget.  Her Campus IU did some digging, and we found these deals on cute fall shoes!

Riding Boots

These faux leather riding boots from UrbanOG.com come in black and grey and are only $27.70!  Throw in a cute scarf and some leggings to make it to $50, and you get free shipping!

Combat Boots

Combat boots are all the rage this season, and you can get these for only $35.20 from GoJane.com.  Wear them tied up or fold them down to reveal a cute plaid pattern.  These come in black and light brown.

Ankle Booties

These trendy booties from UrbanOG only run $28.80.  They’re perfect with jeans or leggings or a dress when you go out!  They come in tan, black, and dark brown.

Warm Boots

Uggs are great at keeping your feet warm, but it’s about time they go in the back of your closet.  Trade them in for something a little more stylish this winter.  These boots from Macy’s run $60 (originally $130), but quality winter boots are worth a little extra splurge.  They come in dark brown, light brown, and black.  These are made of real suede, so grab some shoe-protector spray to guard them through the ice and snow.