This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year; an abundance of furry boots, oversized sweaters, twinkling lights, catchy jingles, the aroma of a fireplace, but most importantly the red cups are back! Whether you’re a Starbucks connoisseur, like me, or it’s just a once in a while pit stop for you before class, there is something about the joyful red cup that reminds us it’s finally that time of year. I had never been a seasonal coffee drinker, up until last year, I just got my 7 pump vanilla, non fat, upside-down hazelnut macchiato in the red cup because I love Starbucks and I love the holidays. Until one day last December, I was sitting in my local Starbucks, studying for a World History exam, when my favorite barista approached me and insisted that I try one of the holiday drinks. I accepted his offer with little hesitation, and the Peppermint Mocha became something I had to have as part of my daily Starbucks indulgence. So I have created your guide to the Starbucks Holiday Drink Menu. Enjoy. Stay Warm and Happy Holidays!

Gingerbread LatteCalories (Grande): 330A latte (hot espresso and steamed milk) with shots of gingerbread syrup. This drink comes with whipped cream on top as well as nutmeg. You will be able to taste the spices and flavors of the gingerbread as well as a rich and smoot taste. If you enjoy rich tasting drinks and treats, this is for sure a drink to try.

Caramel Brulee LatteCalories (Grande): 440A latte (hot espresso and steamed milk) flavored with caramel brûlée sauce with whipped cream and a crunchy caramelized sugar topping. It is definitely one of the sweeter of the holiday drinks but also one of the holiday favorites. Many people have said that it tastes like the dessert Creme Brûlée in liquid form, so if you enjoy that dessert this could be the holiday favorite for you!

Chestnut Praline LatteCalories (Grande): 410A seasonal chestnut infused chocolate flavor in espresso with steamed milk, topped with whipped cream. The Chestnut Praline Latte is the newest addition to the holiday collection and looks like it’s here to stay! A very rich and chocolatey taste.

Eggnog LatteCalories (Grande): 460The Starbucks Christmas Classic. Eggnog, mixed with a bit of milk and espresso sprinkled with nutmeg on top. There were rumors that the Eggnog latte wasn’t going to make it back this year but Starbucks is promising its return which means YOU should try it. A creamy, warm, rich drink.

Self proclaimed Carrie Bradshaw of our generation.