10 Signs you’re ready to be back in Bloomington

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Summer is almost coming to a close and, unlike in high school, most of us cannot wait to get back to school whether it be to see friends, start classes, or just breathe in that fresh B-town air! Here are 10 Signs you’re ready to be back in Bloomington!

1.       You’ve been posting throwback Thursday’s on Instagram to remind everyone how pretty our campus is

#tbt #wells #nofilter 

2.       Even though you have all the IU and KOK apparel you could ever want you need more

So impractical. Need them anyway.

3.       You’ve been dreaming about Pizza X breadsticks

4.       You’re even getting excited to wake up at 6am for tailgate

5.       You’ve been craving a $3 Thursday

Home sweet Kilroys

6.       And Long Islands

7.       You’ve been blasting “This is Indiana” in your car in preparation for basketball season

8.       Even though it’s 9 months away you can’t WAIT for Little 5

9.       You’re more excited to make your DIY tailgate gear than going to the actual tailgate (almost).

10.   You’ve been counting down the days till you return since May

Only 10 days till Welcome Week, collegiettes. Keep calm and wear candy stripes we’ll be back soon enough! 

If you’re missing Bloomington as much as we are head back to the HCIU homepage and check out some of our articles from last year! Also make sure to like us on facebook and follow us on twitter, pinterest, and instagram!

Rachel Kantrowitz is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in Political Science with minors in journalism and history. Aside from writing for Her Campus IU, Rachel is also the Social Committee Chair for Independent Council at IU and spent her summer interning at a magazine in London! Some of her favorite things include shopping, her hometown, Boston, traveling and thursdays at KOK.
Cat Huynh is a junior at one of the greatest schools in the nation -- Indiana University. She is double majoring in Journalism and Communication & Culture, with a specialization in Public Relations and Advertising. When she's not too busy working hard in the classroom and office (read: Starbucks), she also dedicates her time to blogging, being the campus representative for Victoria's Secret PINK at IU, being Director of Communications for Public Relations Student Society of America at IU. In her spare time, she enjoys browsing news sites, watching documentaries on Netflix, listening to Justin Timberlake, spending time with her loved ones and pinning.Tweet tweet @catdhuynh