This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

With Cole Sprouse now staring in the CW show Riverdale, its been making me really want to rewatch his Disney Channel show with his brother, Dylan. This show about twins who get in all sorts of trouble while living in a fancy hotel is so fun and enjoyable. The ridiculous situations that they find themselves in always brings a smile to my face. I love their relationships with the other characters my favorites being Mr. Mosby, the manager of the hotel, and Irwin, the janitor. I will definitely have to binge this show this semester and if you do also keep in mind that there is a spin-off series Suite Life on Deck that you can add to your list. 

Boy Meets World

One of the most adorable TV romances of all time has got to be Cory and Topanga. It is just adorable and so heartwarming. This show shows the growth of children over time, with amazing family dynamics and the difficulty of romance and first crushes. My favorite part of the show will always be the relationship between Cory and Shawn. This friendship is the most beautiful and supportive of any I have seen on TV. They stand by each other through everything and it really just melts my heart when I see them interact. 

Avatar: The Last Airbender

This show is always at the top of my favorites list. I loved it when I first watched it at 7 years old and I still love it at 20! This may be a show aimed at kids but I am here to tell you that it is not just for kids. The show has action, comedy, romance, tragedy, redemption, friendship, and everything else that is in between. It deals with real-life problems and emotions all wrapped up in an animated, fun adventure with hero kids who help save the world. I can not stress enough how much this show should be on your binge list this semester! 

H2O

I don’t know about you but I think being a mermaid would be pretty freaking awesome! This show is definitely one of my favs to rewatch. This Australian drama has beautiful scenery, amazing friendships and mystical magic that makes it so much fun to watch. The show mixes mystery, suspense, magic, friendship and throws them all together with the normal difficulties of high school. So if anyone needs to get away after a particularly hard week maybe take a trip to Mako Island? 

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Badass vampire slayer anyone? Buffy is an amazing, confident character who I love watching over and over. Her friendships with the rest of the gang are amazing. They always have each other’s backs and that is something I love watching in the middle of a hard week. Also, Angel is a huge bonus! Fun Fact: David Boreanaz who played Angel actually graduated from Ithaca College’s Park School! 

Friends

I feel like I’m on a constant Friends binge. It is just one of those shows I never get tired of. The characters are timeless and I find myself constantly relating to at least one of them at all times. It is a perfect binge show to follow the wacky stories and shenanigans they all go through. It is the best kind of show to watch to relax and laugh after a long day of classes. 

Victoria is a senior Emerging Media major with minors in Sociology and Women's and Gender Studies at Ithaca College with aspirations to go into business (maybe be a CEO one day). She loves to read a good YA fantasy book (Slytherin forever) or watch great TV shows. She is passionate about traveling, music, and reading.
Allaire is an inquisitive and confident lady who loves to watch reruns of her favorite shows (Bones anyone?) and enjoy the finer things in life like sand in between her toes, the sun on her skin and chocolate ice cream. Allaire is a senior Sociology major and Women and Gender Studies minor with aspirations to be a human rights lawyer and a songwriter. She is passionate about music, traveling and social justice.