This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Niko Athanasatos is a freshman Physical Therapy major and General Music minor from Valhalla, New York. When he is not running the 800M and 400M for the IC Men’s Track and Field team or showing his moves on the Ballroom Dance team, Niko can be found hosting his own acoustic shows at the TC Lounge. He debuted his musical talents this past fall when he appeared on ICTV’s Leave The Light On With Dave. You will frequently find him chatting it up with the old Greek guy at Terraces Dining Hall.

HC: Why did you choose IC?
NA: Because people at IC are genuine and that stands out to me.

HC: Why did you choose to major in physical therapy?
NA: There’s a certain sense of fulfillment in helping someone else rehabilitate. I want to be able to help others.

HC: What are your hobbies?
NA: Playing, writing, and singing with my guitar, running, and ranting about Ron Paul.

HC: What is your relationship status?
NA: Single, looking for a wife.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?
NA: I don’t really have any specific guidelines for the woman of my dreams, but all I know is that when I do find her I’m going to be excited to bring her home to my family.

HC: What’s your ideal first date?
NA: Dinner at a fancy restaurant and then slow dancing in my living room to Andrea Bocelli.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
NA: Married living in Astoria, Queens making plans to move out to cozy suburb.

HC: What is your guilty pleasure?
NA: I love the old Nickelodeon TV show, As Told by Ginger.

Tessa Crisman is a sophomore (class of 2014) at Ithaca College, where she is studying as a sociology major with Spanish, environmental studies, and Latin American studies minors. Tessa is a Spanish and Arabic tutor for Ithaca College's Academic Enrichment Services, as well as a resident assistant for Residential Life. She is also an active member of IC Intercambios, which allows her to visit local farms to teach English to migrant workers, and of the Committee for Inclusive Education, a group promoting ethnic studies programs at Ithaca College and beyond. When she's not writing papers or handing out noise violations, Tessa enjoys knitting socks, going to the farmer's market, and dancing like there's no tomorrow. She plans to pursue a career in sustainable agriculture and food justice advocacy.