Man buns and Disneyland Join Forces

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Everyone has their own guilty pleasure, and two of ous just happen to be Disneyland and man buns. What could be better than the two together? Recently an Instagram account has been created in which people snap pictures of men lingering around Disneyland sporting the hairstyle. You can even buy a shirt now to become an official man bun of Disneyland spotter! If you love Disneyland and manbuns as much as we do, you better go follow @manbunsofdisneyland on Instagram. You will not regret it and here’s some reasons why:

1. This father is able to feed his daughter AND rock a man bun…can you say multitasking?

2. This man has made Mickey Mouse man buns a thing.

3. This man bun maniac has decided that adults can have fun in the parks too.

4. We aren’t the only ones into man buns!

5.  This dude might be the strongest in the world.

No one knows exactly why man buns arose or why they are so endearing, but we hope that it is a trend that is here to stay! 

Hi! I'm currently a sophomore journalism major, sports psychology minor at the gorges Ithaca College. In addition to Her Campus, I'm also a member of the Model United Nations team, the club soccer team as well as a writer for Buzzsaw Magazine and The Ithacan weekly newspaper. I'm originally from Plattsburgh, NY (basically Canada) and I love winter. I have two dogs named Chloe & Cooper who think that they're humans. And I am a chocoholic.