This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Justin and Hailey are officially married! Again! The two celebrity lovebirds tied the knot (secretly) way back in September of 2018, but just this past weekend had another, much larger ceremony. The two had their wedding on September 30th in South Carolina, and their guestlist included other A-list celebs like, the entire Kardashian family, Jaden Smith, Kyle Massey, and models Camila Morrone, Joan Smalls and Fai Khadra. Originally, the two were supposed to be married back in February, but some of Justin’s family was unable to attend. They continued pushing the ceremony back due to issues with Justin’s mental health as well as the busy schedules between the two. 

Hailey and Justin started out as friends, way back in 2014. They started dating officially in 2016, but broke up soon after. They started seeing each other again in June of 2018, and a month later Justin proposed. It’s been a year since the two were married in a New York City Courthouse, and they’ve been open about the struggles and hardships that come with marriage. They acknowledge that their relationship, or any relationship for that matter, isn’t perfect and comes with its own set of problems, but that if you work hard and love each other, you can get through anything.

Congratulations Justin and Hailey! I hope your second wedding was even better than the first. 

McKinley is a Senior Public and Community Health Major who drinks too much coffee and stays up too late.