This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

This year marked the 33rd Anniversary of the Ithaca Apple Harvest Festival. There were over 100 vendors selling everything from hot apple cider donuts and kettle corn to homemade soups and handcrafted jewelry. Local bands were showcased during the three-day span in addition to performers such as the unique Mirage Belly Dancers of Ithaca. Some of our fave foods from Apple Fest included Pumpkin funnel cake and the delectable caramel apple sundae. 

The Ithaca Apple Harvest Festival is a tradition that brings with it all the nostalgic treasures of the Autumnal Harvest Season! Bring on sweater weather! 

Kaitlin Watson is a pop culture expert, mascara connoisseur, and reality show enthusiast. 
Holly is a 20-something-year-old travel and lifestyle blogger (http://hollyhabeck.com) based in New York. She’s a Hufflepuff, and her Starbucks order forever remains a grande Iced Sweet Cream Cold Brew. When she’s not writing or editing photos for this site, you can find her watching The 100 with her fiancee and cuddling with her chihuahua x pomeranian pup Pixie.