HCIC Birthday Blast: Lauren Quigley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

We love birthdays and our writers and so when it’s a writer’s birthday we can’t help but let everyone know about her special day! Today, February 22nd is Lauren Quigley’s birthday and here are some questions about her day. 

How old are you turning today?

I am turning 20-years-old.

How do you plan to celebrate your birthday?

I am going out to dinner with friends at Ithaca Ale House and then we will go to Cornell University after.

What is your dream birthday dessert?

I would love to have an ice cream cake from Carvel.

What is your ultimate birthday wish?

I would like an internship and a bathing suit.

We wish Lauren a very happy 20th birthday!!

Hi HC readers!! My name is Carly and I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Ithaca College. I am currently majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications and minoring in Communication Management and Design and the Honors Program.  When I am not focusing on my studies or Her Campus, I enjoy singing, shopping, and watching reality television shows. I love writing and I am glad I am able to express my thoughts through Her Campus Ithaca. If you go to Ithaca and would love to get involved in writing for or promoting HCIC, send me an email at carlyschneer@hercampus.com. Keep Calm and Read On!