This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Spring has sprung on South Hill. As the warm weather approaches, we see more and more IC students making their way out of residence hall hibernation and onto the beautiful campus we spend each day at. Wondering what to do during your last month here this year? No worries, HCIC has got your back with an Ithacan spring bucket list:

-Hike to the gorges – and maybe take a jump! If the water’s not too cold, that is.

-Treat yourself with some fine dining downtown. We have some of the best restaurants!

-Whip out the Frisbee and play some Kan-Jam on the quads!

-Actually WALK to the commons from campus – great workout and wonderful sightseeing.

-Who doesn’t love a good refresher! Hit up Cayuga Creamery or one of our many delicious Fro-Yo places.

-Take advantage of the awesome trails behind campus and go hiking.

-21+! Go on a wine tour for a change in scenery and some guaranteed fun times.

-Farmer’s Market. That is all. GO.

-Check out the beautiful Ithaca nature at Taughannock or Buttermilk falls.

-Get colorful in the 4H-Color Run! Happening on April 28th at Stewart Park.

-Naps are a college kid’s best friend. The weather’s nice, so move from your bed to the quad. Best nap of your life.

-Attend IC Kicks Back! It’s in the quad, with all your friends, some great music and grilled food. What could be better?

-Go to a student organization event – IC Pride!

-Ithacapella concerts are INCREDIBLE. If you haven’t witnessed it, we highly recommend. The last one is Saturday April 13th at 8pm.

-And of course, keep up with the latest and greatest Her Campus articles.

Peace, Love and Spring!

Broadcast Journalism Major, a.k.a. TVR with a minor in Journalism. Aspiring entertainment/sports reporter. I'm crafty, I like red skittles and sometimes I wish I were Holly Golightly. Follow me on twitter, @LynziDeLuccia ! #please
Hi HC readers!! My name is Carly and I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Ithaca College. I am currently majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications and minoring in Communication Management and Design and the Honors Program.  When I am not focusing on my studies or Her Campus, I enjoy singing, shopping, and watching reality television shows. I love writing and I am glad I am able to express my thoughts through Her Campus Ithaca. If you go to Ithaca and would love to get involved in writing for or promoting HCIC, send me an email at carlyschneer@hercampus.com. Keep Calm and Read On!
My name is Lauren Mazzo and I'm a sophomore Journalism student at Ithaca College. I have a huge sweet tooth, love to travel and am on the Ithaca College Cheerleading team. Go Bombers! Check out more about me at http://about.me/laurenmazzo
IC 2015 TV-R major. Loves holidays of all types, concerts, and exploring cities around the world.