This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

If you’re as much of a sugar addict as I am you know that fall is not only the season for pumpkin carving and hayrides but delicious desserts too! Over the past few weeks, I have found some treats in particular that everyone should have at least once this leafy season!

1. Maple Pecan Doughnuts

If you’re not a nut person feel free to skip to the next one. If you are, though, you will love these maple pecan doughnuts! They’re a perfect combination of salty and sweet!

2. Cinnamon Crumble Banana Bread

I know it sounds fancy, but it’s actually very easy to make this tasty treat! I mean, what could be better on beautiful, fluffy, banana bread than powdered sugar and cinnamon?!

3. Apple Cider

While it’s not the sweetest of treats, apple cider is absolutely a fan favorite in my book! You can drink it warm, iced, with cinnamon or with whipped cream! The possibilities are endless!

4. Pumpkin Spice Latte

Okay, I know I sound utterly and completely basic, but there is no better time of the year than when Starbucks brings these babies back into stores! Hot or iced, they are truly the tastiest of beverages!

5. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Not to brag or anything, but my mother knows how to make these better than anyone!  Being my personal favorite fall treat, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are a must-have when it comes to my idea of the perfect fall. If you ever get the chance you must try one!

I hope everyone has a happy and delicious fall!

First year student here at Ithaca College! Exploratory major as of now but I love to write and hope I can share that with all of you!
Gillian was the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Ithaca from September 2018 to May 2019. She was a journalism major and anthropology minor at Ithaca College and graduated in May 2019. Gillian enjoys reading, writing, Harry Potter, the Sims and grilled cheese.