An Empowering Pamper Guide to Finals Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Step 1: Heat Up Some Tea

Whether you’re sick or not during finals week (and I’ll cross my fingers for you that you aren’t), tea is a great way to boost your mood. Personally, it calms me down and gives me peace of mind, but it also gives me energy to do get work done.

Step 2: Unwrap the Face Mask

Does anyone else feel like they can’t move any part of their face when they’re wearing a facemask? Well, I promise I’m smiling on the inside. Face masks are great because your face will look and feel rejuvenated. Plus, you can scare your friends when you wear it. And honestly, this did help my acne! This one is organic, so it does more work than a mask with mostly chemicals.

Step 3: Give Yourself A Makeover!

Here are some great Rimmel products to try!

The BronzerI’m pale AF right now, so this was killer. It’s the perfect shade, giving anyone who wants a bit more color a great look. I would highly recommend it.

Volume Flash Scandal Eyes Mascara: While the brush is thick, it surprisingly applies a thin layer on the lashes. It also doesn’t clump, so it looks really good, but you may need to apply a couple coats.

Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal 001 Black Eyeliner: This eyeliner is great for a little more definition on your eyes. It’s not liquid, so if you’re one to put eyeliner on your lower lash line, this is great for that too! However, you can’t make a wing.

Lipsticks: These colors are perfect for an everyday, nighttime, or holiday party look. My lips are small, but these Rimmel lipsticks made my lips look fuller and more vibrant. Plus, it lasted a while before I had to reapply!  

Sometimes I like to dress up and do my makeup during finals week. While I’ll study in sweatpants, getting dressed up makes me feel empowered and ready to take a test. With or without makeup though, you are beautiful and you are strong! Good luck with finals!

1

Hi! I'm the Campus Correspondent for Ithaca College's Her Campus chapter and a double major in English and Politics (International Studies). I'm an equestrian, a lover of music and dance, and an aspiring writer and avid reader. While my long term goal is to teach political theory at the college level, I am planning to enter the workforce for a few years hopefully continuing to read, write, and edit. Her Campus has been my home since my freshman year, and it brings me so much joy to continue to write and run our chapter in my last year at school.