Caroline (Cal) Podraza

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Name: Caroline Podraza
Major: Doc Studies
Minor: Politics
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

Campus involvement: Spectrum (bisexuality club), Job as Administrative Assistant for Dining Services

Extracurriculars: Writing, reading, singing in the shower

Why did you choose to go to Ithaca College?
The Park School has a great reputation, and I knew I wanted to be involved in something communications-related.

What are you passionate about? 
Cats, grilled cheese, equality, and music.

What’s your dream for the future?
To be happy and healthy, doing the things I love with the person that I love.

Life motto/words to live by?
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Plans for next Semester?
Beginning to take classes in a new major! And hopefully exploring more around Ithaca.

Relationship status? 
Happily in a relationship with a lovely lady!

What do you look for in a partner? 
Someone who is genuine and true to themselves. Also they have to be quirky, because I’m a little weird too. And an amazing smile doesn’t hurt.

What would the average person not know about you?
I’m afraid of mayonnaise. And clowns.

KC Weston is a sophomore at Ithaca College currently studying Communication, Management, and Design in the Park School of Communications, with a concentration in Corporate Communications and a minor in African Diaspora Studies. KC is currently a member of IC Voicestream, Ithaca College's premier co-ed a capella group, and founder of Diversity in Action, a discussion based student organization focusing on discussing issues of age, ability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, race, belief system, and socio-economic status. She also is a contributing writer to both 360 magazine, IC's narrative-style publication and to Buzzsaw Magazine, IC's alternative- style magazine. KC is also a student tour guide, an MLK Scholar, and a volunteer at the Ithaca State Theatre. When not rushing to a meeting, writing, or living in the library, KC enjoys performing with her band, Second Dam, watching the worst movies Netflix has to offer, and (most importantly) relxaing. In the future she hopes to live abroad for a couple years after college and /or to later work as a performer or work with performers by running a concert and event venue or booking company.