The Best Looks From Both Weekends of Coachella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

That’s a wrap on Coachella 2017. We decided to compile a list of all our favorite looks from the festival’s two weekends; from celebrities to bloggers to influencers, these are our favorite looks from the festival:

Hailee Steinfeld

This look from Hailee Steinfeld was definitely a hit; the singer rocked a fishnet mesh top and paper bag waist jean shorts with over-the-knee boots for her performance at a Coachella party

Vanessa Hudgens

The queen of Coachella did not disappoint this year. Hudgens attended BOTH weekends of the festival, and while all of her outfits were amazing, she absolutely slayed in this high-waisted shorts and mirrored tank combo.

Danielle Bernstein

The fashion blogger, better known as WeWoreWhat, attended weekend one and spent most of her time at the #RevolveFestival, which were parties put on by the fashion company Revolve. She looked comfy and put together in this star jumpsuit and topped it off with a trendy black conductor cap.

Nina Suess

Nina Suess, a German blogger rocked striped shorts and a flowy top with bell sleeves, which are super trendy right now. She also brought a practical mini-backpack to carry all her festival essentials and accessorized with boho necklaces.

Shay Mitchell

Actress Shay Mitchell rocked a look that’s great for festivals that don’t take place in super warm places—her Canadian tuxedo outfit looked super comfy with worn in jeans, a crochet bralette and matching denim jacket. She went for ultimate comfort with slides and sunnies.

Street Style

These were some of our favorite street style looks from people at Coachella that weren’t being paid to be there! Check them out for more music festival outfit inspo:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Tara Stacy

Ithaca '18

I love coffee, fashion and brunching