6 Best Restaurants in Ithaca

1. Ithaca Ale House /var/folders/z0/3n1m54mn1j9cttllpnht4x8c0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/Content.MSO/7FDA2210.tmp

The home of the “Perfect Burger” couldn’t be any more perfect. With everything from soups, to salads, to the best grilled cheese you’ll ever eat, the Ithaca Ale House is the best restaurant for any occasion.

2. Red’s Place Image result for red's place ithaca

Located right next door to the Ale House, Red’s Place is best known for its amazing flatbreads and its "pb & jellousy" burger. The beef patty with cheddar cheese, bacon, and peanut butter and grape jelly tastes way better than it sounds!

3. Viva

Image result for viva ithaca

Right on the corner of North Aroura and East State Street, Viva is the best place to go if you’re craving a heaping pile of nachos. With the best guacamole in Ithaca, Viva can’t be beat!

4. Luna’s

/var/folders/z0/3n1m54mn1j9cttllpnht4x8c0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/Content.MSO/A83B94AD.tmp

Open for lunch and dinner, Luna’s has the best street food in Ithaca. Tacos, mac & cheese, wings and a truckload of vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan options means you can’t skip out on Luna’s!

5. Moosewood

/var/folders/z0/3n1m54mn1j9cttllpnht4x8c0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/Content.MSO/89B4B843.tmpThis world-famous vegetarian restaurant has a variety of options for everyone, even our meat eating friends! With cookbooks galore, if you can’t make it all the way to Ithaca, you can experience Moosewood from the comfort of your home!

6. Waffle Frolic

/var/folders/z0/3n1m54mn1j9cttllpnht4x8c0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/Content.MSO/2E471E49.tmp

My personal favorite, Waffle Frolic, is a waffle bar located in the Ithaca Commons. They have plenty of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options, so everyone and their brother can have a delicious brunch!