5 Ways to Treat Yourself Now That It’s FINALLY the End of The Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

It’s no secret that the end of the semester is fast-approaching – but with the craziness of exams, preparing to move back home for the summer and soaking up every last minute of college you can before summer, it can be hard to remember to celebrate all of the amazing things you’ve accomplished! Not sure where to start? We have some ideas, thanks to our Her Campus Summer Survival Kits! Get ready to #CelebrateYourself!

1. Mid finals week Chipotle run

Sometimes, when you need a break to fuel up in between endless hours at the library, Sandella’s and Taco Tuesday just aren’t going to cut it – solution? Every college student knows a Chipotle  burrito (or bowl, or tacos or whatever order it is you’ve perfected down to a science) is sometimes the only thing that will suffice. So take a quick study break and treat yourself to some food that isn’t from the dining hall – you deserve it!

2. Online shopping spree

Honesty time – sometimes “studying for finals” actually involves a lot of sitting at our computers in the library, online shopping and adding things we never actually buy to the cart – we’ve all done it! To celebrate killing it on a particularly brutal final, why not actually try treating yourself to those new shoes you’ve been eyeing? The best part? If you shop Boohoo, you can pick up super on-trend spring styles at totally guilt-free prices – no need to feel bad about stocking up that summer wardrobe!

3. Get your $$$ together

As college students, we’re the first to know that budgeting sucks – but being broke sucks even more! Getting your financials in order doesn’t have to be a bore, either – and in her new book, Rich Bitch: A Simple 12 Step Plan For Getting Your Financial Life Together, Nicole Lapin shows you how you can get it together – without having to give up treating yourself to those morning lattes!

4. Take care of yourself

Nothing burns off end-of-the-semester stress (and gets you in shape for summer!) like a trip to the gym – but with finals throwing off your schedule, it can be hard to make time for your weekly spin class! Squeeze in a quick workout whenever, wherever with Crunch Live, which gives you unlimited access to 70+ online workouts inspired by Crunch’s most popular classes!

5. Become a girl boss

Freaking out about not having nailed down that summer job yet? Fear not, because Chloe and Isabel has the perfect opportunity to for you to still be a total girl boss this summer! Their GEM program gives business-minded college students the chance to put their merchandising, marketing, sales and social media skills to work (and get 25-40% commission doing it!). Definitely not your average summer job.

Thank you Chipotle, Boohoo, Blink Tattoos, Nicole Lapin, Crunch Live, Chloe and Isabel and, of course Her Campus for our super fab Summer Survival Kits! How will you #CelebrateYourself as the semester ends collegiettes? 

Caroline is the Evening/Weekend Editor and Style Editor at Her Campus, a senior public relations major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a leather jacket enthusiast.  You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @c_pirozzolo. 
Holly is a 20-something-year-old travel and lifestyle blogger (http://hollyhabeck.com) based in New York. She’s a Hufflepuff, and her Starbucks order forever remains a grande Iced Sweet Cream Cold Brew. When she’s not writing or editing photos for this site, you can find her watching The 100 with her fiancee and cuddling with her chihuahua x pomeranian pup Pixie.