This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

The best thing about Halloween is dressing up with a significant other. It’s a week until Halloween and if you and your s/o haven’t been able to think of who to be or what to do, here are a few of our favorite couples for a little inspiration:

1. Frank and Clair Underwood (House of Cards)

All you need is a suit and a pencil skirt! A wig works too, and there’s nothing a little makeup magic can’t do to put a few wrinkles on your face.

P.S. Best power couple ever.

2. Eleven and Mike (Stranger Things)

Cutest couple ever. One of you wears a pink dress and another a striped shirt! Make sure to act spooky and childish at the same time.

3. Chad and Patrick (American Horror Story)

You still get to be a ghost but dress like a human! Two really well-dressed humans at that.

4. Poussey and Soso (Orange is the New Black)

Best. Inmate. Romance. Ever. Just wear some orange or find a couple of brownish onesies and be all types of cute and adorable.

5. Chuck and Blair (Gossip Girl)

It’s overdone and cliche, but it’s a classic. Honestly, who doesn’t want to be Chuck and Blair? All you need is someone to wear a suit and another to look 110 percent more fashionable in a skirt. They’re the second best power couple after Frank and Clair. 

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Ithaca College 2018 • Journalism • International PoliticsI am from the Colombia and the Dominican Republic, have a love for monograms and monochromes. Black is my essence but greys are ok too. http://www.thepucsh.com