12 Best Celebrity Fitness Instagrams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

During this time, especially this far in the semester, our main concerns seem to surround our studies and maintaining good grades. In all of this chaos, many of us forget to stay active and keep to a healthy fitness schedule or routine. The good thing to note is that it is never too late to adapt to a new and improved lifestyle that will benefit your mind, body and spirit. What better way to get inspired then seeing your favorite celebs taking the initiative in committing to an active regime that works for them? 

1.

Ellie Goulding finished her day by taking a three-mile run in one of the districts of Los Angeles. 

2. 

Supermodel Karlie Kloss is working her core muscles in this fitness exercise.

3. 

This singer takes an alternative to working out at the gym by riding a bike in Central Park. 

4.

Lena Dunham, star of the hit television show Girls, reveals that exercise has helped her through her feelings of anxiety and depression. 

5. 

Oprah demonstrates that leading a healthy, balanced lifestyle also includes eating the right way. 

6.

Nina Dobrev, star of the hit television show The Vampire Diaries, has fun while exercising with a friend. 

7.

The singer and actress reveals that hard work pays off. 

8.

Jessica Alba took a funny selfie with a friend after a long workout session. 

9. 

10.

11.

Vanessa Hudgens started her morning off right with some yoga and meditation. 

12.

Serena Williams took a shameless selfie before her workout! 

These celebs demonstrate that you can have fun while getting exercise.  So, get on up off the couch or bed, walk around and get moving, and remember it is never too late to get started! 

Holly is a 20-something-year-old travel and lifestyle blogger (http://hollyhabeck.com) based in New York. She’s a Hufflepuff, and her Starbucks order forever remains a grande Iced Sweet Cream Cold Brew. When she’s not writing or editing photos for this site, you can find her watching The 100 with her fiancee and cuddling with her chihuahua x pomeranian pup Pixie.