10 “Old” Celebrities Younger Than Donald Trump

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

In response to a reporter asking what age is too old to be president, Donald Trump said, “I’m so young. I can’t believe it. I’m the youngest person. I’m a young, vibrant man.” The 72-year-old president was trying to express that he isn’t too old to be president, especially in comparison to Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders, both of whom are running for president. Trump said that the pair are making him look young, and I mean, he’s not wrong. Still, saying “I’m the youngest person” was a pretty hilarious way for a 72-year-old man to describe himself. Obviously, this is very, very untrue. So, here’s a list of celebrities that I consider to be up there in age that are younger than Trump.

1. Martin Short (Age: 69)

2. Larry David (Age: 71)

3. Barbara Corcoran (Age: 70)

4. Jeff Bridges (Age: 69)

5. Meryl Streep (Age: 69)

6. Samuel L. Jackson (Age: 70)

7. Bill Murray (Age: 68)

8. Kathy Bates (Age: 70)

9.  Jessica Lange (Age: 70)

10. Arnold Schwarzenegger (Age: 71)

Gillian was the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Ithaca from September 2018 to May 2019. She was a journalism major and anthropology minor at Ithaca College and graduated in May 2019. Gillian enjoys reading, writing, Harry Potter, the Sims and grilled cheese.