This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Holiday shopping is hard, especially when you’re on a strict budget. If you’re strapped for holiday cash, don’t panic! There are a ton of gifts that are affordable and perfect for your friends and family.

1. Fuzzy Socks

You can find fuzzy socks at most stores, and they’re usually pretty cheap around this time of year. Fuzzy socks are super cute and perfect for the cold weather.

2. Earrings

It’s pretty easy to find cute earrings at a low price, but buying cheap jewelry can be risky. Make sure the earrings you pick out are sterling silver or hypoallergenic.

3. A Book

Picking out a book for someone else can be tricky, so make sure you know the person very well. Try getting something you know your favorite bookworm has their eye on to make their holiday!

4. A DVD

Your BFF will love getting a copy of their favorite movie or a movie that you watched together. Add a packet of microwaveable popcorn and their favorite candy to take this gift to the next level.

5. Face Masks

The holidays are stressful, so face masks are perfect for anyone that needs a night of pampering and relaxation. If you play your cards right, you might even get to join in on the spa night and use one of the masks you bought.

6. Candles

Everyone loves candles, which is why they’re such a popular gift. The varying sizes make it easy to pick one that fits your budget.

7. Mini Nail Polishes

A box set of mini nail polishes are a great gift. The small bottles are adorable, and your friend will have an array of colors to choose from.

8. Make-up

Make-up can be super expensive, but brands like e.l.f. have cheap and high-quality make-up. E.l.f. has a ton of different options, including a 100 color eye shadow palette for only $15!

9. Gift Cards

Gift cards let you stick to an exact budget and are more personal than just giving cash. Everyone loves getting gift cards from their favorite stores and restaurants, so you really can’t go wrong here.

10. Stickers

Redbubble has thousands of custom stickers to choose from, and I can guarantee that they’ll have some that your BFF will love. If you get at least four stickers, you automatically get a discount, so you’ll be able to get enough for your friend to completely decorate their laptop.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Gillian was the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Ithaca from September 2018 to May 2019. She was a journalism major and anthropology minor at Ithaca College and graduated in May 2019. Gillian enjoys reading, writing, Harry Potter, the Sims and grilled cheese.