Vinny Gaudagnino: Jersey Shore Star Making Appearance in Ames

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Iowa State chapter.

ISU students have been preparing for weeks.  Guys getting their gym, tanning and laundry on.  Girls perfecting their Snooki-inspired poufs.  Everyone practicing their fist pumps.  Why?

Because this week’s Campus Celebrity is actual celebrity Vinny Guadagnino.  That’s right… on the night of March 25th, Vinny will be pounding drinks and pumping fists with Ames area guidos and guidettes at Club Element. 

Back in January, word on the street  (and Facebook) was that Club Element was bringing the Jersey Shore star to Ames on March 5.  MTV ended up pulling Vinny from the appearance because of the Real World: Las Vegas grand premier.  His appearance was rescheduled for March 25th… and MTV sweetened the deal with special appearances from Real World: Cancun’s CJ Koegel and Playboy Playmate July 2007 Tiffany Selby.

Tickets for the event sold fast, setting ISU Jersey Shore fans back 15-20 bucks depending on their age.  Those willing to dish out $200 for VIP bottle service may get a close-up encounter with Vinny in a restricted area of the club.

Whether you love Jersey Shore or just love to hate it… the party will be raging at Club Element.  So be on the lookout for an increased number of gorillas, poufs and a possibly glimpse of Vinny Guadagnino.