jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Inter SG chapter.

Why do we have to judge people before we know them? Surely, we have judged people by how they look, dress, talk or even by their weight … Many people judge others thinking that it fine but is that correct? Of course not! They do not know that without having the slightest intention they hurt the feelings of others, either by their comments or by how they see them. Many young people feel bad because of comments made by others who are often close to them. This could lead to the point of suicide. Many young people have committed suicide for not being accepted as they are. Many young people are not very satisfied with themselves. They feel fat or do not like their hair. You can tell when a person is not happy with themselves because of their appearance; for example, we may see a girl with a lot of makeup or we can see they dress in wide clothes because they do not like their figure. Many times they also take these measures because they are afraid to be accepted by society. It can also be because they had an experience that made them feel bad about themselves or because at home they do not get the support they need. Girls, who are reading this: feel beautiful as you are, do not let others say how you have to look. Remember that everyone has something beautiful, either on the outside (physical) or on the inside (spirit). For those that are reading this: if you judge without knowing the person, I exhort you to know more about the person before judging. Avoid talking badly about that person. Many times we think that because a person looks hostile, then he or she can be unbearable. If you take the risk of knowing the person beforehand maybe you can gain a best friend or even the love of your life. Believe me that you can get to meet many very good people and that you will come to love very much. I say this from my own experience; I have come to know great people who at first I could not stand and I have also met people who liked me at first and then disappointed me or noted their hypocrisy. Better know the person first before judging, so you can lead a quiet life without people who later regret it and you see that you will do better in personal and professional life. 

My name is Omar Rodriguez and I'm in an Music Education Major. I love reading and writing. I love music and I like to make new friends. I like to write so that other people can learn and learn. I am a writer of Her Campus.
Nashali Galarza

Inter SG '20

Hello there, My name is Nashali Galarza and I'm in an English Major. I love reading and the art of writing. Being the Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Inter SG was an important project for me which requires a lot of energy and dedication. I have published my first poetry book in December 2017 and will publishing the second one in October 2019. Also I am always looking for new writing adventures.♥