Pour Decisions Are Not Always That Bad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Inter SG chapter.

When thinking about options that can possibly help in life by overcoming stress, we are not always open to many solutions that surround us. We usually go with taking time for ourselves, drinking some coffee, hanging out with friends, maybe reading a book, listening to music, narrowing different views of managing and handling stressful days. But what about wine?

Although many of us think wine is just and alcoholic beverage made out the fermented juice of grapes that produces many negative effects in our body, here I am to tell you is actually pretty good and has many benefits from its drinking. Starting off with:

1. It reduces heart attack risk and disease.
  2. It can lower your cholesterol and the risk of diabetes type 2.
  3. Improves cognitive function, your short-term memory.
  4. It contains antioxidants, reducing the risk of cancer, promoting longevity.
  5.  Overall makes you healthier, it boosts your immune system, increases bone density, promotes healthy eyes and a bright smile.

It is important to know that a healthy glass of wine is about a 5-ounce serving daily.

Depending of the size and shape of the glass the wine looks and taste differently. There are many types of wine and what you should accompany them with varies a bit, so choose your favorite one and give your health an option plus.

Nashali Galarza

Inter SG '20

Hello there, My name is Nashali Galarza and I'm in an English Major. I love reading and the art of writing. Being the Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Inter SG was an important project for me which requires a lot of energy and dedication. I have published my first poetry book in December 2017 and will publishing the second one in October 2019. Also I am always looking for new writing adventures.♥