This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Inter SG chapter.

Hey you!

I am writing this letter to let you know a few things. First of all you are the most beautiful person in the world. Your worth has no limits; don’t let anybody make you feel less. It is completely fine to feel sad, angry or just plain out of it, but just know that at the end of the day nothing is more important than you and your happiness. I want you to know that your opinions and voice matters. Do not try to define yourself by what others want you to be, but rather embrace who you really are. Remember that your dreams are valid and they are in your hands. So, go and make them possible.

If you fail at some point, get yourself back on track; nobody is perfect. Please, do not try to make yourself fit in, you are an extraordinary person and not an average person. Never forget who you really are and who you want to become. Be confident in yourself all the time, that’s when you look the most beautiful. You are capable of amazing things, work hard and never give up. Always remember to take care of yourself, you are valuable and there’s nobody else out there like you. At the end of the day the only person that’s always there for you at all times is yourself, be gentle.

From somebody that loves you for who you are, much love

Nashali Galarza

Inter SG '20

Hello there, My name is Nashali Galarza and I'm in an English Major. I love reading and the art of writing. Being the Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Inter SG was an important project for me which requires a lot of energy and dedication. I have published my first poetry book in December 2017 and will publishing the second one in October 2019. Also I am always looking for new writing adventures.♥