stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

Choosing the right places to meet up with friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Inter SG chapter.

The freedom of going out with friends and having a good time is often overlooked by people nowadays. Although, it can be difficult to make time for our friends due to our busy schedules, it is always important to spend time with our loved ones. It is essential that you have a good time, and to be extra sure, you should always have good feedback before being conclusive about the place you’re going to with your friends. It is very important to make sure that the place you’ll choose will be compatible with the people you’ll socialize with as well. Deciding on a place for a social gathering can open many windows for different kinds of activities. Here are a few interesting things you can do with your friends.

Have a gym date.

A classic; this will be a great thing to do if  you want to be fit and do so with good company. It might make you feel like you’re not the only one doing a sacrifice. By doing this, you can kill two birds with one stone.

Fun Beach Date.

If you want total relaxation and to spend time in a therapeutic environment, having fun in the sun will always be a yes with some good friends.

Go to a museum or national park.

This is perfect if you want to learn new information and see new things with a curious group. Doing these activities in these enriching places with other people fortifies relationships in general.

Bar night (or day).

Yes, this is a hit! A bar, whether is daylight or the dark night sky, there is always some good socializing to do in a bar.

Go shopping.

The mall is a perfect place to escape and spend time with your group of friends. They will give you the best opinions in clothing, shoes, books, and many other things.

These are some activities you can engage in to have fun with your friends. This could improve your interpersonal life by creating not only stronger bonds, but great experiences as well. 

Hi! My name is Nacelyn and I'm majoring in political science. I joined the HC Inter SG chapter about two years ago and have since continued to develop my writing skills. My writing interests include politics and social issues, among other things. Besides writing, I currently serve as co-correspondent for the chapter.