kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Inter SG chapter.

Stress can be one of the biggest problems we students face in college. Exams, assignments, our job, etc.; all these things can build up and cause us a tremendous amount of stress and wear us out, but here are 5 easy ways to deal with that problem:

1)    Spend time with loved ones.

Friends, parents, siblings, significant others; spending time with someone you love is guaranteed to make you feel better. You don’t have to do anything extraordinary, just being with them, bonding, will help you feel more relaxed and cheer you up.

2)      Play video games

Playing a good video game is a good way to deal with stress because it takes your mind off things and you can explore other worlds and magical places.

3)      Art

Art is scientifically proven to be one of the best ways of dealing with stress. It doesn’t matter if you don’t consider yourself to be “good” at it; art is an expression, you just have to pour your soul into it and admire the result.

4)    Play with animals

Animals are the purest souls in this planet, and besides being great friends, they are also very good stress relievers. Playing with animals is fun, but it is also scientifically proven to help with stress and depression. Cats are the best when it comes to this because they absorb our vibes to make us feel better. So apart from being the cutest, they’re also the best therapists.

5) Nature ​ ​

Going out and interacting with nature is one of the absolute best ways of dealing with stress. Fresh air, beautiful sights, nature is simply meant to be admired, and it will calm you down. The night before a big exam, take a walk and enjoy the moonlight, or go star gazing, and you’ll feel way better in the morning.

I love nature, green tea, and fashion as much as I love writing. Writing is my absolute passion, my favorite means of distraction, and my favorite hobbie.
Nashali Galarza

Inter SG '20

Hello there, My name is Nashali Galarza and I'm in an English Major. I love reading and the art of writing. Being the Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Inter SG was an important project for me which requires a lot of energy and dedication. I have published my first poetry book in December 2017 and will publishing the second one in October 2019. Also I am always looking for new writing adventures.♥