This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Inter SG chapter.

We all know that the series is what is fashionable lately, in every hrearth pme day have seen a series.There is big series variety for all the tastes. Most series we watch always touch our hearts one way or another and so, we always end in love with some character or taking sides in their fighting with each other. We always want that our favorite characters be well and happy. Here I will show you a list TV series that we all should watch.

1) Drop Dead Diva!

This series is about a young actress called Deb Dobkings (Brooke D’Orsay) who, after suffering a car accident, dies. When she arrives in heaven, she presses a button and so she promptly returns to the land of the living, but in the body of the lawyer Jane Bingum (Brooke Elliot). This is the start of the story with Deb having to live Jane’s life.

2) Celia

We all have listened to Celia Cruz “La Guarachera de Cuba”. This series is about her life, from her birth to her death. Young Celia is interpreted by the Puerto Rican actress Jeimy Osorio, who gives an incredible performance as Celia. Throughout the series we see all the challenges and problems that Celia had to go through to become “La Reina de la Salsa”.

3) Santa Clarita Diet

Sheila (Drew Barrymore) and Joel Hammond (Timothy Olyphant) are realtors and residents in Santa Clarita. Their lives are quite normal, until one day Sheila suffers what looks like a vomiting attack in one of her morning sales. Joel believes that Sheila has died but she awakes saying that she has expelled something that looks like an Organ. When they go home, Sheila notices that she has no pulse and her heart has stopped beating. They finally realized that because of her new “diet” (she craves human flesh)  and the absence of reflexes in her body that she has turned into a zombie. From that premise on, hilarious situations are caused by Sheila’s new condition.) 

4) Once Upon a Time

The series is based on the theory that there exists an alternative universe where all the characters of the classic fairy tales exist; a world that has a connection with our world. The storylines are centered on the characters of the Pleased Forest and the conspiracy plots by the Evil Queen who has a knack for disturbing the life of other inhabitants. By means of a curse, the Witch sends the characters of the stories to the Storybrooke village, in Maine, where all of them live without knowing who they are in fact.

5) Supernatural

27 years ago, brothers Sam (Jared Padalecki, ‘The girls Gilmore’) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles, ‘Dark Angel’, ‘Smallville’) saw their mother being killed by a mysterious supernatural force. As a result, their father John Winchester (Jeffrey Dean Morgan, ‘Magic City’) dedicated his life to turn them into soldiers against supernatural forces.

6) Switched at Birth

Bay Kennish (Vanessa Marano) is a teenager ,art lover, and who lives with her mother, a housewife called Kathryn (Lea Thompson), her father, a former professional baseball player, John (D. W. Moffett), and with her brother Toby (Lucas Grabeel), in the rich quarters of Mission Hills, Kansas. After learning about blood types in the school, Bay begins to wonder why her blood type does not match her parents. Through a genetic test, they confirm that Bay is not related to them biologically. They discover that in the hospital, she was mistakenly swapped with another baby, Daphne Vásquez (Katie Leclerc), a deaf teenager who lives with her single mother Regina (Constance Marie) and her Puerto Rican grandmother Adrianna (Ivonne Coll) in a working class neighborhood in Riverside, Missouri..

7) Stranger Things

The history begins during the 80s, in Hawkins, Indiana, when a child called Will Byers disappears. Strange events start to take place in the area, seemingly the product of a series of experiments that the government conducts in a nearby scientific laboratory. A band of friends, along with a very strange girl, with supernatural powers look for Will, facing the unimaginable.

8) Orange is the New Black

A loaded gun, rioting inmates, a psychopathic prison guard staring death in the eye. Such were the knuckle-biting circumstances in which cult prison drama Orange is the New Black signed off a year ago and is fantastic. One of my favorites on the list.

9) A Series of Unfortunate Events

When the Baudelaire brothers lose their parents in a mysterious fire, they are left in charge of their new tutor, Count Olaf, who will try to steal the fortune inherited from perverse tricks.

10) Daredevil

based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name, follows the early days of Matt Murdock / Daredevil, a lawyer-by-day who fights crime at night, juxtaposed with the rise of crime lord Wilson Fisk.

My name is Omar Rodriguez and I'm in an Music Education Major. I love reading and writing. I love music and I like to make new friends. I like to write so that other people can learn and learn. I am a writer of Her Campus.
Nashali Galarza

Inter SG '20

Hello there, My name is Nashali Galarza and I'm in an English Major. I love reading and the art of writing. Being the Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Inter SG was an important project for me which requires a lot of energy and dedication. I have published my first poetry book in December 2017 and will publishing the second one in October 2019. Also I am always looking for new writing adventures.♥