freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Valentine’s Day Outfit Inspo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Whether you love it or hate it, Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. Make sure you’re looking your absolute best with these five Valentine’s Day-inspired outfits and accessories.

Heart-Shaped Earrings

What’s more symbolic of Valentine’s Day than hearts? Show your love for your significant other with these adorable earrings. You can purchase them here.

Cupid Graphic Tee

If your plans are more casual, opt for a cute and comfy graphic tee like this one. Pair with some boyfriend jeans and sneakers for the perfect chill-night outfit.

Bow Hair Tie 

If you’re looking for a romantic hairstyle, this hair tie is perfect for you. Incorporate it into your next ponytail for an effortless and girly look that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day.

Wrap Dress 

If you have big plans for the 14th, this chic dress is perfect for you. The red-hot color and flattering shape are guaranteed to make you look your best for your date.

Red Sweater 

This casual and comfy sweater can be added to any outfit for a pop of festive color. The flattering cropped length and bell sleeves elevate the plain look to the next level. Try pairing with black jeans and heeled booties.

Photo 1 | Photo 2 | Photo 3 | Photo 4 | Photo 5 

Gloriann Lance

Illinois '19

Hi! My name is Gloriann Lance and I am a senior at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. I am one of the two Campus Correspondents for the 2018-2019 school year and I have been on Her Campus for 3 years.