Style > Beauty

Urban Decay’s Naked Palette Is Winter’s Must-Have Beauty Buy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Get ready to get naked.

If you’re a manicure maniac, then you’re in for a treat. Inspired by their cult favorite item — the naked eye shadow palettes — Urban Decay recently launched their Naked nail polish collection for the season. The eight new glossy lacquers pay tribute to the colors found in the eye palette and there’s a color in there for everyone, not to mention these colors give us some serious holiday inspo. Some of which include YDK, a gorgeous champagne, to Magnet, a cool charcoal gray, and Lethal, a reddish brown shade. Also, can we take a moment here to talk about that bad-ass packaging? I know I’d want that sitting on my vanity for sure.

According to founder Wende Zomnir, the brand first launched a limited-edition nail lacquer set years ago, inspired by the first palette. “But not everyone was able to get their hands on these and customers begged us to bring them back,” she says. “So we did a deep dive into cult-favorite shades from all of our Naked palettes, and came up with this collection.”

The limited edition collection is pretty inexpensive at $10 per bottle and can be bought at the UD website.  The formula is Long-wearing and chip-resistant, with a high-gloss finish that’s tough and durable, yet flexible. Heads up, these are selling out pretty fast and won’t be restocked. What!? Yes, sadly when Urban Decay said Limited Edition, they really did mean it. So get them while you can, girls!

Editor in Chief of Her Campus Illinois Chapter