Summer Festivals & More on the HC Illinois Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Hey HC Followers!

With only a few weeks left of school, U of I students are getting more and more excited for all of the summer music festivals and concerts that are right around the corner. Lollapalooza, Summer Camp,  and Summerfest are just a few of the many music attractions hitting the Midwest this summer. Milk N Cookies, infamous campus DJs and entrepeneurs have recently been added to the Summer Camp 2011 lineup! They will be performing alongside Girl Talk, Skrillex, and Bassnectar to name a few.

Lucky for you, you can also catch them spinning live at the first ever Her Campus Fundraiser Event at Cly’s this Wednesday, April 20th! Milk N Cookies will be playing the best of electro, house, dubstep, and everything in between to keep the dance floor bumpin’ all Wednesday night. Tickets for the event are only $5 and you can purchase them from any HC rep. The event will benefit the Rape Advocacy Counseling & Education Services (RACES) in honor of Sexual Assault Awareness Month!

This week’s top 10 is sure to get your week  started off right:

1.     Til Death- Wynter Gordon
2.     Believe In Me Now- Taio Cruz
3.     Where Dem Girls At- David Guetta feat. Flo Rida  & Nicki Minaj
4.     Ready 2 Go- Martin Solveig feat. Kele
5.     CAPCOM!- Kid Cudi
6.     Far L’Amore (Club Mix)- Bob Sinclair feat. Raffaella Carra
7.     Who Are You Now- Lupe Fiasco feat. B.o.B
8.     Forever- Wolfgang Gartner feat. Will.I.Am
9.     Papi- Jennifer Lopez
10.   Green Sky- Tiesto

Happy Listening,
Andrea