This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

The start of a new season brings in many things and there isn’t a better reason to go out and splurge on yourself a little. This guide will bring you the latest trends for the spring season that can be styled in any (unpredictable) weather.

Whether you’re interested in the new platform sandals, a trendy bucket bag, or a cool camera curated in bold colors, these trendy accessories will stylize your spring season.

Bucket Bag

If there’s one accessory you won’t want to be without for spring 2016, it’s the bucket bag. The casual style and roomy interior make it the perfect day bag, but that’s not to say that you can’t bring it out with you at night as well. Whether it’s a darker color fashioned with metallic embellishments or a lady-like pastel feel, bucket bags are rocking the streets in a riot of colors, designs, and details.

The hardest part of your day will be choosing from all the designs. Embellish with tassels, stir in colors, materials and prints. Wear with straps, cord or chain handles, over the shoulder, on your back or across the body.

Retro Sunglasses

A necessary accessory for any woman while the sun beats down on her, espceically during the spring and summer seasons. This sunglass trend is certainly wearable and will be further accentuating the theme of individualism. The sunglasses often make the outfit and the details and the overall aesthetic make this part of the outfits generate one of the hottest accessories to talk about.

Don’t be afraid to mix different hues and colors. The bolder the choices, the better the trend is fashioned. Here’s a few examples of where you can take this trend:

The “Flatform”

Go whole-heartedly into spring by elevating your strut in the season’s hottest shoe style- the flatform. We’d like to introduce you to the flatform, a shoe that has the height of a platform but the functionality of a flat.

What’s not to love about its elongating effect and hyper-femme allure. This trend allows you to dress up any look, while adding a little height and still being able to carry you along through your busy schedule.

Stand out in these shoes while pairing it with jeans and a graphic tee for an easy, everyday style or go the more lady-like route and mix with a cute striped dress or jean skirt.

Phone Cases

You’ve definitely got a lot on your style plate this month. But if you’re like us, you depend on your phone year-round. Trusty tech accessories are an easy way to boost your spring wardrobe thanks to cases that complement all the top trends.

From French fries, donuts, and popcorn to cases that make your device easily available in any condition- even underwater! We’ve displayed a few different options for you to turn to when choosing what to embellish your phone in next. Want to show off your favorite food or your goofy side? Try any of these spring tech trends and we promise you will be the topic of conversation.