CBA EdgetoEdge Divider 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CBA EdgetoEdge Divider 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
HCM Design
Style > Fashion

SKIMS Valentine’s Day Shop: Clothing Designed For Your Valentine

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Miss Kimberly has done it again! Featuring Lana Del Ray, the SKIMS 2024 Valentine’s Day Shop was officially released online on January 23rd. This collection offers sexy intimates, comfortable loungewear and clothing basics for both men and women. If you’re struggling to find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your significant other, look no further! Here are four products from the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Shop that are guaranteed to impress your valentine!

Womens Classic Cotton Fleece Hoodie ($76) and Jogger ($68)

This Loungewear Set is perfect for girls who prefer to dress comfortably on a cozy night in, a walk to class on campus or even on a quick trip out of town to run a few errands! Offered in sizes XXS to 4X, this loungewear set proves to be size-inclusive, guaranteeing a perfect fit. When in stock, the Classic Cotton Fleece Hoodie and the Classic Cotton Fleece Jogger are available in shades of light heather grey, heather grey and onyx. However, for a limited time, SKIMS has released this set in the color of cherry blossom. This perfect shade of pink will provide a great transition from winter to spring wardrobe and impress any girl who is currently obsessed with the color pink! 

Womens Soft Lounge Long Slip Dress ($80)

Arguably the best-selling product on SKIM’s website, the Soft Lounge Long Slip Dress is an amazing gift for any girl who loves to dress up on date night. Consisting of stretchy material, the SKIMS maxi dress contours to the shape of any body type. This dress receives a five-star rating from its customers for a good reason! In sizes XXS to 4X, this dress is guaranteed to fit perfectly! Adjustable straps ensure a tighter fit, which helps to slightly shorten the length of the dress. Aside from the classic shades, the pattern of cherry blossom print and the color of sugar plum is only available for a short period! Be sure to add this popular item to your shopping cart immediately!

Mens Classic t-shirt ($44)

Boyfriends deserve SKIMS for Valentine’s Day too! The Men’s Classic T-Shirt is perfect for boyfriends who prefer the comfort of a basic tee. This top can be worn with sweatpants, joggers, shorts or even jeans and a nice pair of sneakers for an elevated date night look (perfect for a Valentine’s Day date!) The bubblegum color proves to be a bright pink, which may not be ideal for everyday wear for some guys. If this is the case, consider purchasing the classic t-shirt in some other neutral colors. These are available all year round and are perfect for layering!

Womens Seamless Sculpt Thong Bodysuit ($70)

SKIMS has gone viral countless times on social media due to this bodysuit! The Seamless Sculpt Thong Bodysuit includes built-in shapewear, ensuring a smooth look all night long! When wearing this bodysuit, some notice a huge difference in the size of their waist. Most girls tend to have a large gap near the back of their pants! The magic is in this bodysuit! For the Valentine’s Day Collection, the Seamless Sculpt Thong Bodysuit is offered in the colors of ruby and sugar pink for a limited time only!

Consider sending this article to your significant other for some inspiration! Happy V-Day!

Calli Kraft

Illinois '27

Hello all! I'm Calli Kraft, a student at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. My major is Advertising and I am also working towards a minor in Public Relations. As a freshman, Her Campus is the first club I have joined! I am so grateful to be a part of their team.