This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

If you know me, you know that the only thing I have been talking about for this past week is Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour (and rightfully so). I made my entire family create Ticketmaster accounts to sign up for the verified fan presale and I am counting down the days until November 15th. Although I am quite anxious, I am also very excited because, well, Taylor Swift is finally going on tour! And she is playing songs from every single one of her albums which is a dream come true. I have many predictions for what her set list will look like.

general predictions

If you look at the tour dates poster, you see that all the openers correspond with an era and each show has two openers. For example, Chicago has girl in red (corresponding with Red) and OWENN (corresponding with Fearless). I think these shows will have 1 or 2 more songs from those albums compared to the rest of her shows (and this logic applies to all the openers and eras).

I also think that she will be doing a lot more mashups than full version songs since her show will be around two and a half hours long (not including openers). These mashups will be across her entire discography, not just within each album.

She will probably open her shows with something from Midnights or Lover (or maybe both, like that one TikTok mashup of “Lavender Haze” and “I Think He Knows”).

She will either close her shows with a very emotional song like “Long Live” or something very upbeat like “Bejeweled.” No in between.

2 Songs From Each Album That I Believe WIll Be Played

“Should’ve Said No”- Taylor Swift

“Picture to Burn”- Taylor Swift

“You Belong With Me”- Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

“Mr. Perfectly Fine”- Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

“Enchanted”- Speak Now

“Long Live”- Speak Now

“All Too Well (10 Minute Version)”- Red (Taylor’s Version)

“I Bet You Think About Me”- Red (Taylor’s Version)

“Wildest Dreams”- 1989

“Clean”- 1989

“Delicate”- Reputation

“Getaway Car”- Reputation 

“Cruel Summer”- Lover

“Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince”- Lover

“cardigan”- folklore

“august”- folklore

“gold rush”- evermore

“long story short”- evermore

“Anti-Hero”- Midnights

“Bejeweled”- Midnights

final thoughts

I am also a believer of all of the Taylor’s Versions albums being out before her very first show date in March which means more vault tracks and songs we haven’t even heard could end up on the set list; and maybe she’ll surprise us and sing unreleased songs that no one has ever heard ever before! I wouldn’t put it past her.

Regardless of what does and doesn’t end up being on the set list, I am more than ready for it! 

Daniyah Hashmi

Illinois '25

Hi, my name is Daniyah (pronounced Dahn-ya) and I'm a Sophomore at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign! I'm a dual degree student majoring in Brain & Cognitive Science and Information Sciences. I've always loved journaling as a hobby, so I figured I'd join Her Campus to hone in on my writing skills and become a more confident writer!