A Letter from our President, Allie Gold, on our 2014 Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Spring is finally here, and that means it’s time for the Her Campus Spring Survival Kit! This kit couldn’t have come at a better time. The weather here in Illinois has been horrific, and all of these goodies were the perfect way to welcome the warm weather.

I brought the kit to our weekly writer and public relations meeting. The first to go was the Sleep Nuero. The perfect tool for a busy collegiate who can’t turn her thoughts off before bed!

The TRESemme hair products were the perfect size for the girls on the go. During the spring semester, a lot of fraternities and sororities have off-campus formal events, so this trio was a big hit amongst the girls.

The European Wax Center coupon code for first-time customers was a fantastic deal! It is a great way for us to try its service risk-free! I can’t wait to try it out!

The Yokini Swimwear discount cards were a great way to welcome the warm weather! The fold-over bottoms are so unique and a great way to stand out while on the beach for spring break!

ZOTO’s Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is just what we need to mouisterize our hair! The frigid temperatures have left our hair dry. This is the perfect way to give it a boost before hitting the beach on spring break!

Last, but most certainly not least, the Chipotle BOGO and free chips and guacamole was the perfect midterm study break. How can anyone go wrong with Chipotle?

We at HC Illinois would like to thank all the amazing partners who donated products to the Spring 2014 Survival Kit. We can’t wait to try them all out!