This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Graduation is right around the corner! Here is a bucket list of things graduating students should do before they walk across the stage to receive their diploma:

Take a selfie with Alma: There’s always a long line to take pictures with the Alma in your cap and gown. Be different and make it a selfie instead. You can never go wrong with a classic selfie and good lighting.

Photoshoot on the Quad: What better way to remember your time at Illinois than to have a photo shoot at the center of all the chaos. Be sure to take photos in front of your favorite building. With so many photographers on campus, I’m sure you’ll find a friend who’ll take some great photos of you. Remember to practice posing beforehand so you won’t be too lost during the photoshoot.

Visit Black Dog: There are so many hidden gems in the Champaign/Urbana area. Before graduating, it’s a must to explore different eateries, markets, theatres and more that the areas outside of campus have to offer. A popular place is the Black Dog Smoke & Ale House in Champaign. It has great reviews, but be sure to beat the dinner rush. The restaurant can be pretty crowded.

Lunch at KoFusion: A staple restaurant on this campus is KoFusion. It doesn’t matter which location, but the dollar sushi is always a good idea. If you’re feeling adventurous, try some new things on the menu. You can never go wrong with a light lunch a KoFusion.

Ring the bell at Altgeld: A classic bucket list item is to ring the bell at Altgeld. It might be the last time you’ll hear those bells, so have fun!

Rub Lincoln’s nose: What better way to leave campus, than to stop by Lincoln Hall and rub Abraham Lincoln’s nose.? Maybe he’ll give you some luck for your post graduation plans!

Do a cartwheel on the quad: You’re never too old for a cartwheel. Show off your athleticism and cartwheel on the quad. If that’s not your thing, you can always play Frisbee with your friends.

Eat at FAR’s Soul night: Senior Chioma Nkwocha says one of the things on her bucket list is to, “eat at Soul one last time.” Students look forward to Soul nights on Thursdays; it’s a great place for good food, good people and good music. I’m sure the graduates will miss the best place to socialize while eating ribs and listening to classic hits. Before graduating, make sure to visit Soul and hopefully get an underclassman to swipe you in.

Go to Brothers: Whether you’re going for wings on Wednesday or wine night on Thursday, make sure you go one last time. It’s always a blast and you’ll never regret going.

Photos Taken By Agata Oborka