Gift Guide for Your Best Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Shopping for friends can be a lot of fun or it can be stressful.  You never know what to spend on each other.  Sometimes it is more or less and so then the question is, how do I stay in budget?  Well here is a list of ideas that are from all budgets that you best friend would love for the holidays!

1. Marbled iPhone Case

This phone case is adorable.  It is only $20 and what is there not to love?  Marble is so trendy right now and the price is right.  You can buy the iphone case right here.

2. Burberry Beauty Box

If you have a beauty-obsessed friend, this is a great $40 snag!  It is adorably compact and your friend would appreciate being able to try new makeup.  It is not very often that someone can splurge on Burberry makeup so grab your friend this find right here!

3. Snow Hat

I love fun hats with adorable fur toppers.  This bright red would be beautiful on any girls with blonde, brown, or black hair.  Everyone needs to keep warm in the winter and it is only $20.  This is an awesome option for you if you can’t spend too much money. Buy it here.

4. Mantra Band 

This is the perfect gift for a sentimental friend.  We all have that friend that always gets a little too sad or loves us a little too much.  These MantraBands come with many sayings.  They look adorable when you stack them together.  They are reasonably priced too.  Buy it here.

5. Mini Lotion Set

This is a great lotion set and under $15.  That makes it the perfect gift for any secret Santa exchange.  Every girl loves lotion and these do not disappoint.  Check it out!

Hopefully, all of these ideas are helpful!  There is a price point for everyone.  Do not stress over gift exchanges with your best friends.  Come to Her Campus and buy any of the above items quickly!