Flashback to End of School Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Not sure what to wear to formal summer events? When dealing with Illinois’ unpredictable weather, it’s often difficult to decide whether to go with an ultra-summery look, or keep it conservative in case of bad weather. Marina Kay, a recent graduate from the University of Illinois, chose the perfect look for her outdoor graduation festivities. She went with this long-sleeve dress for added warmth and some strappy wedge-sandals for comfort. Whether you are attending an outdoor or indoor summer event, be prepared in a similar look and avoid the discomfort that comes with bad weather or extreme air conditioning.

Who knew such great fashion could be found at the corner of Fourth and Armory on campus? While many students stick to T-shirts and sweatpants when running to class, this chic student put those relaxed looks to shame. Instead of fretting over perfectly-styled hair, this fashionable collegiate chose to wear an ultra-chic head wrap. With a white, button-up blouse, distressed denim jeans and a pair of elegant, leather riding boots, this stylish student took class couture to a whole new level.