Style > Beauty

Ulta’s Holiday Gifts I look Forward to Every Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Every holiday season I look forward to seeing all of the gift bundles that Ulta Beauty has. Even though most of the products are travel size, I still love receiving these type of gifts! With black Friday approaching, Ulta Beauty has so many cute products to give to your secret Santa, bestie, or just for yourself!

Bare Minerals at Ulta Beauty

For only $12, this bare minerals kit comes with an on the go lipstick and mascara duo! The mascara is mineral based and the lip color is matte in the shade “slay”.

Ulta Beauty

This matchmaker liquid lipstick and lip liner duos are the perfect color match for your style choice of the day. These four colors are so beautiful and can go with any skin tone! These products are valued at $48 and are on sale for $16, so this is a must have deal!

Mario Badescu at Ulta Beauty

These facial sprays are amazing and this trio makes them even better! This is a limited edition rose spray with 3 different size bottles to carry with you anywhere you go this holiday season!

Make your way to Ulta Beauty to snag these holiday gift sets before they are gone!

Ashley Painter

Illinois State '20

Hi I am Ashley! I love being apart of Her Campus and am so grateful for all the opportunities this organization has given me. I am the current Editor in Chief at Illinois Sate University and previous Social Media Director. I am majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating this May 2020. I am persuing a career in PR, marketing, and media. Follow me on Social media! Instagram @ashleypainterr Facebook @Ashley Lauren