If you’re sick of eating frozen pizza and hot pockets every night and looking for a new dinner recipe to try, you’re in the right place! These crispy chicken fingers are super delicious with so much less fat than your standard fried chicken nugget. Give this recipe a try when you’re feelin’ a little like Rachael Ray.
What you’ll need:
12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon mustard
2 cups cornflakes (yes, the cereal), finely crushed
Dash of black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut the chicken into 3 inch strips.
3. In a shallow dish, combine egg, honey, mustard.
4. In another dish, mix cornflakes & black pepper.
5. Dip chicken strips into egg mixture.
6. Dip into the cornflake mixture.
7. Coat both sides.
8. Arrange chicken on an ungreased baking sheet.
9. Bake about 12 minutes, or until golden.
There you have it, a delicious easy meal that you can prepare right in your apartment! Dip these strips into any of your favorite sauces like ketchup, ranch, and honey mustard… or even make a sauce of your own!
SOURCE: Fitness Magazine