This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

It is obvious that going to the gym is not easiest when you have no motivation. However, a cute workout outfit could help you feel more confident in yourself. Of course these outfits can be stylishly worn outside the gym, but these workout clothes are the ultimate butt kicking outfits!

This online boutique Shop Impressions has the cutest athletic clothing. This pair of leggings and sports bra is made with a foiled fabric which gives it an “edgy” faux leather look. The sports bra is $26 and the leggings are $34.

Mesh is becoming a popular trend in the athletic world. With the warm weather approaching these in the next few months, mesh tops are breathable and fashionable! This sheer crop top from Forever 21 is only $14.90! It can be paired with leggings or shorts and comes in several colors.

Victoria Secret sport has always been on top of their game making athletic clothes that are cute and comfy. This open back t-shirt is super soft to wear, but also breathable during your workout! This top is $39.

Try out some of these fashionable athletic clothes and look stylish while working out!

Ashley Painter

Illinois State '20

Hi I am Ashley! I love being apart of Her Campus and am so grateful for all the opportunities this organization has given me. I am the current Editor in Chief at Illinois Sate University and previous Social Media Director. I am majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating this May 2020. I am persuing a career in PR, marketing, and media. Follow me on Social media! Instagram @ashleypainterr Facebook @Ashley Lauren
Contributor account for Illinois State