This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

This season of “The Bachelor” has been absolutely crazy so far. Pilot Pete has made a lot of connections with the girls in a very short amount of time. The girls, on the other hand, have caused lots of drama between each other. Here’s my list of the top 5 most likely girls to win this season (as of week 2).  

1. Hannah Ann 

When I say a lot of people do not like this girl, I mean A LOT. Do I think she stole the champagne from Kelsey? No. Do I think she knows what she’s doing and being smart? 100% yes. Hannah Ann is playing the game and winning. She’s here to get a man, not friends.  

1. Madison 

Whether she knows it or not, Peter is totally in love with this girl. Who takes some random girl to his parent’s vow renewal if he didn’t like her a lot? I think she’s cute and Peter is gonna keep her around for a long time.    

1. Mykenna  

I might be the only one but Mykenna looks exactly like Cassie from Colton’s season. If Cassie can go far I think Mykenna can too. She’s smart and knows what she wants. I do think she could be a little more aggressive to get to where she wants to be.  

1. Kelley 

I am not the biggest fan of Kelley ever since she cheated on the first date. I think her backstory with Peter is cute and it does give her an advantage over the other girls. Peter even said when she first came out of the limo that he was hoping that she was going to be competing this season. 

1. Victoria F.  

This girl needs a confidence boost. Peter really likes her and I personally think she has a really good chance of making it far if not all the way! BUT, she needs to realize that she is a bad bitch and deserves Peter just as much as any of the other girls.  

It has only been two weeks since the season started and honestly, a lot can change but, these five girls are currently what I would consider to be the most likely to win so far.   

Sarah Baran

Illinois State '22

Hi!! My name is Sarah and I'm a senior at Illinois State. I am currently majoring in Journalism with a minor in Criminal Justice! I love HerCampus because it gives me the opportunity to write whatever I want. I've never really had this chance before so it's really amazing to get to experience. If you want to see more about my life, follow me on Twitter and Instagram! @sarahs524
Contributor account for Illinois State