This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Summer is coming up and even though we all love a little sunlight on our faces, the effects are not worth it! Sunscreen should be incorporated into your daily beauty routine any time of the year!

It is so easy to forget to apply your daily SPF, however there are products that are light weight and even have a tinted moisturizer to cover the imperfections. These products can be worn under makeup or just bare!

Garnier BB Cream

This tinted moisturize has so many benefits! It is light weight, oil absorbing, and oil free hydration. This bb cream protects your skin from the sun with SPF 20 sunscreen. It can be found at several stores for $12.99.

Neutrogena Sensitive Liquid Face Sunscreen

If you have sensitive skin like me, this should be your next purchase! I burn and break out easily, so this product is so eye catching to me! It is blended with 100% natural sunscreen ingredients with SPF 50 sun protection. This lotion goes on so smoothly and lightly it will feel like you have nothing on! This product can be found in most stores for $11.79.

Cera Ve Sunscreen

Cera Ve has always been a fan favorite skin care brand. This product stands out because it can ward off signs of aging, dark spots, and sun burns. It is water resistant with SPF 50 sun protection. Like their other skin care products, it will not clog your pores. This can be found in most stores for $11.13!

Bare Minerals Tinted Hydrating Gel

Bare Minerals Complexion rescue has a 215% improvement rate in skin hydration. That is amazing! This tinted moisturizer is oil free, non comedogenic and has an SPF 30. Applying this in your daily makeup routine gives your skin a healthy glow while hydrating your skin! It is a little on the pricier size, however it is a decent size container!

It is so important to keep your skin protected especially your face since that skin is so sensitive! By applying sunscreen daily, you can prevent your skin from again, dark sports, wrinkles, and skin discoloration.

Protect your skin with these amazing products!

Ashley Painter

Illinois State '20

Hi I am Ashley! I love being apart of Her Campus and am so grateful for all the opportunities this organization has given me. I am the current Editor in Chief at Illinois Sate University and previous Social Media Director. I am majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating this May 2020. I am persuing a career in PR, marketing, and media. Follow me on Social media! Instagram @ashleypainterr Facebook @Ashley Lauren
Contributor account for Illinois State