This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

You heard it here first, North Carolina native rapper Stunna 4 Vegas is up next. Hold me to it. In a few months everyone will know his name. If you don’t know him yet, let me introduce you to Stunna 4 Vegas. 

If you like Da Baby, you’ll love Stunna 4 Vegas: 

You may have heard Stunna 4 Vegas on some of his singles with Da Baby including “Animal” and “Ashley”. Both originating from North Carolina, it was only a matter of time before the two linked up. They are always seen together. Because Da Baby blew up first, many may see Stunna 4 Vegas as the ‘guy that’s always with Da Baby’. But let’s not get it confused. With his debut album Big 4x, Stunna 4 Vegas has proved that he can hold his own. While the two are similar in some ways, Stunna 4 Vegas’ loud and raspy voice distinguishes him from Da Baby. If you want to hear an artist that has a style close to Da Baby’s, Stunna 4 Vegas is the way to go. 

Visuals  

Stunna 4 Vegas’ visuals for his songs are incomparable. Rich in color, they look like something out of a cartoon tv show. Stunna 4 Vegas is not afraid to have fun and unique concepts. He shows his creativity in his music video for “Ashley Ft. Da Baby”. Stunna 4 Vegas and Da Baby pretend to be Will and Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in the video below!

Turnt!

Stunna 4 Vegas knows how to have a good time. Whether it’s at his sold out shows, videos, or in the studio, Stunna 4 Vegas is guaranteed to get the party jumping. All of the tracks on BIG 4X, Stunna’s debut album, are upbeat. This makes them the perfect songs for working out, pre-games, and more.

It’s important to mention that Stunna 4 Vegas just started rapping five years ago! In such a short time, Stunna 4 Vegas has managed to get signed by Interscope, has features from mainstream artists, and more accomplishments that many only dream about. Stunna 4 Vegas has more to show in his music and will continue to grow. While it’s still early in his career, Stunna 4 Vegas is rising to the top!

Joi Adams

Illinois State '21

Hey! I am a COM major at ISU. I love music, instagram and candles! I own my own candle business at FiveSevenLit.com.  My personality is on a spectrum from Michelle Obama to Cardi B, Okurrr! Journalism has always been a passion of mine. I am so excited to be featured on Her Campus! I hope the stories that I share brings inspiration, laughter, and most of all Joy to your life. Feel free to follow me on Instagram @officialjoi
Contributor account for Illinois State