Stormi Webster Had Her Own Theme Park At Her First Birthday Bash, And You’ll Totally Get FOMO

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Not only does Stormi Webster have one lit rapper dad, but she also has the coolest mom ever—talk about having such iconic parents! Stormi turned one this month, and her momma Kylie threw her a #StormiWorld party, a kid-friendly version of dada’s Astroworld. Are we even surprised? Her cousin North had a Coachella inspired party, Kidchella, for her first birthday. After all, the Kardashian-Jenner gang knows how to throw the most memorable parties.

A list of star-studded guests was welcomed by an inflatable of Stormi’s face as an entrance, similar to the one on Travis Scott’s album. Originally taking place outdoors, the baby girl’s bash had to be relocated indoors. The venue resembled a theme park, including games and rides for everyone to enjoy. Even the cake was topped off with a functioning carousel.

What’s an A-list even without live entertainment? Of course, the little ones got a special performance of Baby Shark. Even the adults were loving it.

When your parents are known for making the dopest merch, you already know you’ll be giving out the best of the best. Stormi had her own mini pop-up store at her own party, where her guests were treated to the cutest graphic t-shirts. 

Kylie revealed in her recent Instagram post that she was very hands-on during the planning. “I dreamed about this party,” the reality star captioned her post. “And then drew it up on paper room by room.” Mindy Weiss, event coordinators to the celebs, worked her magic to bring the vision to life.

If we’re being honest here, when we peeped the picture of Kylie and Stormi in front of a “Wish you were here” sign, we all felt intense FOMO and wished we were there! @kyliejenner please don’t forget our invite next time (wink, wink).

Celina Aquino

Illinois State '21

Celina Aquino is a senior studying finance and accounting at Illinois State University. She's a campus correspondent for the university's chapter as well as a national writer. Things that make her the happiest include groutfits and matcha. Check out "Style on the Move" on @hercampusstyle.
Contributor account for Illinois State