starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks

Starbucks Holiday Drinks for Each Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.
Starbucks Holiday 6?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Starbucks

November has arrived once again, and that means turkey, stuffing, Mariah Carey and holiday drinks at Starbucks! While the holiday menu is only a handful of drinks long, the syrups and add-ins that Starbucks offers allow for countless holiday-themed treats! Here is a list of festive drinks for each zodiac sign, but feel free to try them all. 

Aries – caramel apple spice

The Caramel Apple Spice is a hidden gem on the Starbucks menu, often overshadowed by more caffeinated drinks. This drink consists of steamed apple juice and cinnamon syrup, topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. It’s simple, sweet, fun and spicy. Perfect for a fiery Aries. 

Taurus – Peppermint London fog

One of my personal favorite combos, as a Taurus rising myself, is a variation on the year-round tea latte called the London Fog. If you’ve never tried it, it’s a latte made with Earl Grey tea and vanilla syrup. If you add a few pumps of peppermint syrup, it pairs well with the complexities in the tea and you end up with a classy, cozy, festive treat fit for a Taurus. 

Gemini – peppermint white chocolate mocha frappuccino

Geminis are known for their multifaceted nature. The Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino has a little bit of everything. There’s mint, white chocolate, and coffee, and it’s frozen! Plus, the playful side of a Gemini won’t mind drinking a frozen drink in the wintertime. 

cancer – peppermint hot chocolate

What would be more comforting and nostalgic than a Peppermint Hot Chocolate? Cancer placements are known for being homebodies, so cozying up next to the fireplace with this drink sounds like a match made in heaven. 

Leo – caramel brulee latte

For many people, caramel is the “it-girl” of year-round flavors. The Iced Caramel Brulee Latte takes that reputation and amplifies it with the extravagance and decadent style of the holidays. This matches perfectly with Leo energy. Top it all off with the fiery, amber-colored Caramel Brulee sprinkles, and you’ve got the quintessential Leo drink. 

Virgo – chestnut praline latte

Virgos are famous for their analytical tendencies. Chestnut Praline Lattes have been a staple of the Starbucks Holiday drink menu for years, yet not many people would name this flavor duo when asked to describe the tastes of the holiday season. It has been perfectly crafted to encapsulate festive flavors without defaulting to the trusty classics like peppermint. This drink is calculated to be decadent and unique … perfect for the earth sign of Virgo.

Libra – sugar cookie almond milk latte

As their sign is represented by a set of scales, Libras are known for their ability to keep everyone happy and find a pleasant middle ground in any situation. Sugar cookies are one of the most basic flavors, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t a delicious choice. Everyone can find something they like about a sugar cookie! That being said, the Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte is a sweet, crowd-pleasing drink fit for a Libra. (Plus, it’s topped with adorable festive sprinkles!)

Scorpio – chestnut praline flat white

While this drink isn’t a premade selection on their holiday menu, adding the Chestnut Praline syrup to a Flat White is the perfect combination for a Scorpio. They’re notorious for their mysterious nature, and many people wonder what exactly is the difference between a Flat White and a Latte. But a Scorpio will know exactly what they want and go for it even if it’s a mystery to others. 

Sagittarius – iced chai latte with Irish cream cold foam

Feisty, spicy and fun. Those words can describe both the fiery sign of Sagittarius and an Iced Chai with the holiday special Irish Cream Cold Foam. They are also always on the go and full of energy so of course, they don’t have time to wait for their drink to cool, even in the Winter. (Besides, who doesn’t love the sound of shaking an iced drink?)

Capricorn – Irish cream cold brew

Similarly to their predecessor, Capricorns are always on the go. They are known for their work ethic, so naturally, they are going to want that caffeine fix stat. Bring in the cold brew! Adding the fun Irish Cream Cold Brew is the perfect festive touch to add a bit of fun to a Capricorn’s work day. 

Aquarius – honey citrus mint tea

The Honey Citrus Mint Tea is actually a year-round offering, but it’s sufficiently minty so it can definitely stand its ground amongst the holiday drinks. Aquarians’ out-of-the-box thinking matches great with this drink because it actually started out as a secret menu creation called the “Medicine Ball,” but it was such a favorite that it ended up on the menu permanently! If you’ve never had it, the drink consists of a steamed lemonade base, Jade Citrus Mint and Peach Tranquility tea bags, and honey. It’s cozy, soothing, and unique!

pisces – apple crisp oat milk macchiato

Technically a fall flavor, but festive nonetheless, the Apple Crisp Oat Milk Macchiato is a perfect fit for sweet Pisces. Their emotional and compassionate nature lends well to the nostalgic and comforting vibes of the Apple Crisp flavor. It tastes just like spending time with family over dessert during the holidays!

No matter your sign, I hope you find time to treat yourself during the stress of the holiday season. It can be easy to let the hustle and bustle take over, but you deserve to feel a bit of that holiday magic too. Happy sipping!

Sonny Crull

Illinois State '23

Hi! My name is Sonny Crull, I am a Senior at Illinois State, and I'm majoring in Interpersonal Communications with a minor in Music! As a writer, I aim to use my voice and platform through Her Campus to share fun, engaging, and relatable content.