Spring Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Spring is just around the corner, and it seems like it will be coming even sooner with all the amazing weather last week! This means it’s time to start thinking about the best trends to try out this spring season. There are many new fashion trends and the top five this season are graphic patterns, sheer, fringe, floral and embellished details.

1. Graphic patterns – These patterns will definitely be very popular this season. The bold, abstract design will make your outfit pop!

2. Sheer – This trend is perfect for a spring night out. This flattering, classy piece can go with many different styles and can easily be accessorized.

3. Fringe – This is perfect rocker-chic style. Find it on shoes, bags, swimsuits and many other accessories that gives an edge to any simple look, even if you’re wearing a simple tank top and jean shorts.

4. Floral – This is a classic look for the spring-time. It goes with the season; new flowers blooming. Floral sundresses and pants are definitely outfit choices you should look for this time around.

5. Embellished details – This trend is good for date nights and going out. It dresses up a simple outfit to give it a dashing look. Embellished details give people the impression that your wardrobe came straight from a high-end designer store.