Spring Essentials from the Her Campus Spring Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Spring is here, and whether you are going on a vacay or a staycation, there are some essentials to pack in your bag! Here are some products from Her Campus’s Spring Survival Kit!

Alba Botanica® Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45

If you plan on being on a beach this sunscreen is a must. With SPF 45 protection and non greasy ingredients this is our go-to sunscreen for the season. It is water resistant and contains ingredients such as aloe vera and palm kernel oil, which acts as a moisturizer on top of a sunscreen, um, YES please!

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

After the long winter with no sun, it is crucial to get your glow on. These self-tanning wipes are easy to use and easy for on the go. They are streak free and provide a natural glow. You can achieve a natural tan without having to expose your skin to harmful UV rays.

Bed Head Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray & Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray

These two products by Bed Head are the perfect duo to bring along on your travels. If you have natural curls and plan on swimming, the finishing spray will allow your curls to stay maintained for up to 72 hours. Then, at nighttime, if you’re going out with your girls and need that extra volume and body the thickening spray will be your best friend.

Almay shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow

These eyeshadows are the real deal. They come in a plethora of fun, vibrant colors, perfect for this season. They even have different finishes such as satin, matte, glitter and metallic. I have had fun playing with these shadows and creating different looks with all the colors!

Krazy Glue all Purpose Singles

This may seem like not the most obvious essential item, but I have found I need it way more than I thought! I keep this in my purse for any emergency that needs strong bonding. I have used this to fix broken mirror compacts and even a broken nail, you never know when you will need this little tube!

Buxom Va-Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me

I love this lipstick because it acts as a lip-plumper and a lipstick, the perfect duo! The shade is a fun, vibrant color, which is bound to stand out and make your lips look luscious, while lasting all day.

I hope you enjoy reading about some items from the Her Campus Spring Survival Kit, and have fun trying them out!

Kate Chapman

Illinois State '19

Hi everyone, my name is Kate Chapman and I am a HC Illinois State editor-in-chief! I am a senior journalism student at Illinois State University and have found I have a passion for incorporating fashion and beauty into my writing and work. Check out my blog (misskatechapman.com) or follow me on Instagram @misskatechapman to connect!
Contributor account for Illinois State