This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

One of my favorite things to do for any vacation is to plan out all of my outfits from head to toe. Some might say I am a bit anal during the packing process, but I just enjoy styling my outfits day by day! For Spring break, my friends and I went to Fort Lauderdale and stayed at the beautiful W Hotel. I put together an article to show you guys the outfits I styled! 

1. Unitard & Oversized Jean Jacket

I have wanted to get a unitard or pair of biker shorts for so long because I love the old school vibe they give off! I added an oversized distressed denim jacket from Zara and a floral embroidered chocker from Akira to keep with the ‘edginess’ of the style. Whenever I want to find a fun and unique accessory to add to an outfit, I always head to Akria first. I paired the outfit with a pair of black jelly strap heels from Pretty Little Thing. I had so much fun putting this outfit together!

2. Red Blazer

If you read my last article about my favorite spring trends, you would know that I am obsessed with blazers! I found this blazer from Akira and fell in love with it because of it’s bright red color and little ties in front for closure. I paired this blazer with a black bodysuit and some ripped black shorts to make it more casual. For accessories I thought the Gucci belt and a bold lip were more than enough. I wore my basic black strap sandal heels from Target (my favorite basic heels) to also keep with the simplicity of this outfit.

3. Gingham & Ascot

One of my favorite things lately is mixing textures, fabrics and prints in my outfits. I thought pairing this gingham print with the polka dot and checkered ascot scarf was such a fun twist. I loved that the scarf had the hint of yellow in there to add a pop of color. The bathing suit was under $15 on Zaful and the ascot scarf was under $20 at Zara. 

4. Scarf Tie Top

I had an absolute blast adding the gold accents to this printed top. I bought the scary tie top from Pretty Little Thing, as well as the gold-layered chain necklace. I bought the gold coin belt from Top Shop a couple months ago and thought it went perfectly with the coin necklace! To add a fun twist on the outfit I found these yellow sunglasses on Amazon for under $10!

5. Lilac Two Piece

This was by far my favorite outfit of the trip. For one of the nights my friends and I decided to Uber out to Miami to go meet up with some girlfriends we had staying there. I paired this lilac color with all cold metallic accents. I purchased the metallic clutch and pointed toe heels from Boohoo, and purchased the two-piece from Pretty Little Thing. I styled this feminine look with some inspiration from Kourtney Kardashian. Anything goes in Miami, so why not be as extra as possible?

6. Cut-Out Bikini Top

The last item I wanted to add to this article was this black, cut-out bikini top because I got SO many inquiries about where I got it from! I actually got this bikini freshman year of college for Spring Break and STILL have it! I got this bikini set from Lolli Couture, an online swimwear website. 

I hope you guys enjoyed the outfits I styled for this trip as much as I enjoyed styling them! To see more photos of these outfits and more, follow me on Instagram! (Username: abbybaffoe)

Xoxo,

Until next Style Report.

Abigail Baffoe

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State